ACX.com is a marketplace where professional authors, agents, publishers, and other Rights Holders can post fallow audiobook rights..
At ACX, those unused audio rights will be matched with narrators, engineers, recording studios, and other Producers capable of producing a finished audiobook, as well as with audiobook publishers.
The result: More audiobooks will be made.
Too many authors have been left out of the quickly growing and culturally repositioned digital audio market. Until now.
ACX puts you in the driver’s seat. If you’re a Rights Holder, you choose how you produce your audiobook—whether on your own or by engaging a Producer on ACX—and you choose among two royalty models.
If you’re a Producer, ACX allows you to post a profile and be seen. Plus, you can be proactive and audition on ACX for posted titles.
- You’re Empowered If you’re involved in creating audiobooks, you now have a new way to work… and a new way to earn.
- A Marketplace for YouAnyone who holds the rights to an audiobook (a Rights Holder) can connect with the people who can get those audiobooks made (the Producers).
- Earn Money with Audiobooks We make it easy for your earnings to add up.
- How You Benefit Whether you’re an author, publisher, narrator, or studio professional, ACX makes life better, more creative, and potentially much more lucrative.
- Know Your Rights If you’re a Rights Holder, we’ll help you understand how audio rights are typically handled in the publishing industry.
- Who We Are ACX is brought to you by Audible.com, an Amazon.com subsidiary and a leading provider of audio content and entertainment.
- Case Studies Discover how authors, publishers, and narrators find success in audiobooks.
- What’s the Deal? Get an overview of the key business terms available to you on ACX. For example, grant Audible exclusive distribution rights and earn a higher royalty rate, or grant Audible non-exclusive distribution rights, keep your option to sell elsewhere, and earn a lower royalty rate.