Though the leaves are only starting to change, we’re already looking ahead to the December audiobook sales season. To give your upcoming audiobook the best chance to be on sale in time for the 2018 holidays, we recommend that your titles are approved and submitted to ACX by Friday, December 7, 2018.
Below, we’ve gathered our best advice to help authors and actors ensure a smooth audiobook production from beginning to end.
- How To Review Your Final Audio The Audible Studios Way – Learn about the two step process Audible Studios uses to ensure their audio matches the book’s text exactly.
- ACX U Presents: Peace, Love, and Understanding Your Audio Partner – Find out how a successful author/actor pair maintains a friendly, professional relationship over multiple productions.
- Audiobook Casting and Collaboration – Get the info you need to pick the right voice and help them tell your story.
- The Elements of a Well-Reviewed Audiobook – Robin Whitten from AudioFile Magazine shares the aspects of the audiobook production that lead to great reviews.
- A Critical Ear: The ACX Reference Sample Pack – Unsure if your production is up to our standards? The ACX QA team has some audio you can listen to and compare.