Few words are more enticing than “free.” Now you can offer fans a free Audible 30-day trial membership featuring your title—a great way to promote your audiobook—and potentially earn more money while doing so. Create a custom 30-Day Free Trial link featuring one of your audiobooks, and you could earn a $50 Bounty for every new Audible member who signs up. It’s just five easy steps:
1) Visit your title’s product page on Audible.com, making sure that you are not signed into the site.
2) Find the URL at the top of the page and copy the Audible ASIN, which is the series of numbers and letters displayed after your book’s title but before the “ref” tag.
3) Next, open a new browser tab. In the URL bar at the top, enter the following text (making sure to keep the word “asin” lowercase letters): http://www.audible.com/offers/30free?asin=
4) Add the ASIN you found in step 2 to the end of the URL and hit “Enter.” Your link should end up looking something like this: http://www.audible.com/offers/30free?asin=B00ED0FETK
5) A custom free trial page with your title and cover art is generated!
6) With your custom URL, your audiobook will be preloaded into the new Audible member’s cart when he or she signs up:
7) Copy this complete URL, and add it to your website, social media, or news blasts to your fans.
Not only is the Audible 30-Day Free Trial link a great way to invite fans to the joys of listening to your work, it introduces them to medium of audiobooks — great news for your future audio sales. And remember, you earn $50 for every new Audible member who buys your book first ($25 if you chose a 50/50 Royalty Share). Read the full details and terms surrounding the $50 Bounty Program here.
Have you found a great way to promote your titles and generate $50 Bounty payments? Tell us in the comments.