Want to learn more about the changing landscape of the audiobook business and how to make the most of your audiobook narration career? Be sure to check out the Audiobooks 2012 Webinar, this evening, February 7 at 9PM EST (you can still register for the webinar, which costs $45, here). The session features ACX’s own Jason Ojalvo, who will be explaining how to use and profit from ACX most effectively, along with legendary voiceover actress Bettye Zoller and acclaimed audiobook narrator Grover Gardner. The online training and discussion will be followed by live Q&A.
Search the acx blog
- Flipping the Script: Narrator Joe Arden Takes in the View from the Other Side of the Pen
- Representation in Romance: Why Lauren Blakely Writes Diverse Character Landscapes
- Tanya Eby: One Thousand Strong (And Growing!)
- ACX University is Back with New Episodes 3/15
- Work-Life Balance for Freelancers
- Turn Up the Feedback: ACX Audio Analysis Now Checks Spacing
- 2021 Holiday Submission Deadline
Like the blog? “Like” ACX on Facebook!
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets