We’ve been getting a lot of queries from narrators and producers outside of the U.S. who are eager to create audiobooks. This is great news, and we’re thrilled to hear it. However, we just launched in May, and for now, ACX is only open to residents of the United States who have a U.S. mailing address, have a valid US Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), and have or can submit Form W9. For more information on Taxpayer Identification Numbers, please see http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=96696,00.html. We plan to allow additional users in the future, and will keep your email address on file and alert you when ACX becomes available for you. In the meantime, we’re busy making the site even better and more user-friendly, so when ACX does become accessible to narrators and producers abroad, the experience will be seamless!
Search the acx blog
- Feedback Without Distortion: Audio Analysis is Here
- Love Is in the Airwaves
- ACX and VO Atlanta Present The Audiobook Academy
- The S.M.A.R.T. Guide to Goal Setting for 2020
- The Best of the Blog 2019: The Re-Gift of Knowledge
- Holiday Publishing Deadline for Your Audiobook
- Save the Date—ACX University is Back October 28th!
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets