We’ve been getting a lot of queries from narrators and producers outside of the U.S. who are eager to create audiobooks. This is great news, and we’re thrilled to hear it. However, we just launched in May, and for now, ACX is only open to residents of the United States who have a U.S. mailing address, have a valid US Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), and have or can submit Form W9. For more information on Taxpayer Identification Numbers, please see http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=96696,00.html. We plan to allow additional users in the future, and will keep your email address on file and alert you when ACX becomes available for you. In the meantime, we’re busy making the site even better and more user-friendly, so when ACX does become accessible to narrators and producers abroad, the experience will be seamless!
Search the acx blog
- Check Your Production Before You Wreck Your Production
- Introducing the Audible.ca Distribution Channel!
- On the Same Page: Communication for Audiobook Success
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part Five
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part Four
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part Three
- This Week in Links: August 21 – 25
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets