Just an update on the production side of things here at ACX. We’re very encouraged to report that we currently have 50 titles in production! These titles are a mix of pay-for-production and royalty share, and some have been picked up by studios, others by narrators with home setups. We’ve got Audie winners like Stefan Rudnicki and other decorated narrators and producers generating a flourish of activity on ACX, and as rights holders continue to post titles, other titles are taken down as offers are accepted. Much more to come, but so far we are humming along. Many thanks to all of our participating rights holders, narrators and producers helping to get more audiobooks made. If you’re thinking of getting involved but haven’t yet, come on in…the water’s fine!
Search the acx blog
- Make It Snappy: Marketing with URL Shorteners
- Now Hear This: Creating a SoundCloud Link to Promote Your Audiobook
- How to Get (and Keep!) New Audiobook Listeners
- Announcing the Voice of Among Us
- 2018 in Review: How Do You Define Success?
- Mel Robbins on Motivating for Audiobook Success
- Speed Up Your Audiobook Production with Direct Offer
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets