Just an update on the production side of things here at ACX. We’re very encouraged to report that we currently have 50 titles in production! These titles are a mix of pay-for-production and royalty share, and some have been picked up by studios, others by narrators with home setups. We’ve got Audie winners like Stefan Rudnicki and other decorated narrators and producers generating a flourish of activity on ACX, and as rights holders continue to post titles, other titles are taken down as offers are accepted. Much more to come, but so far we are humming along. Many thanks to all of our participating rights holders, narrators and producers helping to get more audiobooks made. If you’re thinking of getting involved but haven’t yet, come on in…the water’s fine!
Search the acx blog
- Feedback Without Distortion: Audio Analysis is Here
- Love Is in the Airwaves
- ACX and VO Atlanta Present The Audiobook Academy
- The S.M.A.R.T. Guide to Goal Setting for 2020
- The Best of the Blog 2019: The Re-Gift of Knowledge
- Holiday Publishing Deadline for Your Audiobook
- Save the Date—ACX University is Back October 28th!
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets