Random House is the largest trade book publisher in the United States and offers many of its titles as audiobooks published under the imprints of the Random House Audio Publishing Group. The ACX program will supplement Random House’s ongoing audio publishing and licensing efforts. Random House is offering titles across a wide variety of genres, including literary and commercial fiction, science-fiction and fantasy, current affairs, history and biography. ACX’s innovative production financing options mean that more narrators, producers and audio book professionals will be given the opportunity to audition to produce these Random House titles for distribution as digital audiobooks. This is good news for everyone as the digital audio format is growing by leaps and bounds every day. ACX invites other forward-thinking publishers to join Random House in expanding the audience for authors.
Search the acx blog
- Check Your Production Before You Wreck Your Production
- Introducing the Audible.ca Distribution Channel!
- On the Same Page: Communication for Audiobook Success
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part Five
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part Four
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part Three
- This Week in Links: August 21 – 25
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets