Random House is the largest trade book publisher in the United States and offers many of its titles as audiobooks published under the imprints of the Random House Audio Publishing Group. The ACX program will supplement Random House’s ongoing audio publishing and licensing efforts. Random House is offering titles across a wide variety of genres, including literary and commercial fiction, science-fiction and fantasy, current affairs, history and biography. ACX’s innovative production financing options mean that more narrators, producers and audio book professionals will be given the opportunity to audition to produce these Random House titles for distribution as digital audiobooks. This is good news for everyone as the digital audio format is growing by leaps and bounds every day. ACX invites other forward-thinking publishers to join Random House in expanding the audience for authors.
Search the acx blog
- Feedback Without Distortion: Audio Analysis is Here
- Love Is in the Airwaves
- ACX and VO Atlanta Present The Audiobook Academy
- The S.M.A.R.T. Guide to Goal Setting for 2020
- The Best of the Blog 2019: The Re-Gift of Knowledge
- Holiday Publishing Deadline for Your Audiobook
- Save the Date—ACX University is Back October 28th!
Follow ACX on Twitter:My Tweets
See what people are saying:My Tweets